Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So yeah...about that New York Post Article...

You know what amuses me? When I wake up in the morning, ready to go about my day, and I see this all over the internet:


I'll save you the trouble of reading the article, because it seems like the three (yes, it took three of them to write it) writers are about 12 years old. It's your typical Philadelphia bash-fest, with New Yorkers questioning cheesesteaks and Rocky, and having at least one fan that apparently thinks Veterans Stadium is still around. Personally, I don't mind it. New York is confident because their Yankees are back in the World Series. Go ahead, talk all you want. If your paper is so bad that you need to put a photoshopped image of Shane Victorino on your back cover, then you need all the help you can get. Besides, the last time Shane saw C.C. Sabathia in the playoffs, he launched a grand slam over the left field wall. I wonder if Sabathia remembers that?

No comments:

Post a Comment