Saturday, August 27, 2011

No Baseball This Weekend

So, if you've been living under a rock this past week, the weather in the Philadelphia area isn't exactly that great right now. First, there's a hurricane and now, we're in the middle of a hurricane. Plus, you throw in the Phillies losing the last game of their series to the Mets, and losing last night to the Marlins, and it's not that good of a week.

Luckily, the Phillies already landed in Cincinnati for their series with the Reds after the double-header that was scheduled for today was called off, due to the hurricane. The rest of the weekend is going to be interesting for all of us in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Hopefully, all of you stay safe, and are good to go once this whole thing goes past.

This will likely be my last post of the weekend. I'm expecting to lose power tonight at some point, and I'm not using my phone unless I have to. Be safe out there, and let's be ready for the Phils and the Reds on Monday. Cole Hamels is off the DL and pitching in the first game of the series. I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment